The controller of your data is BOLD PL sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at. ul. Przeskok 2, 00 – 032 Warsaw, Poland, KRS No. 598398 (hereinafter: “Company” or “we”). You can contact us by sending correspondence to the abovementioned address or by e – mail at: email@example.com
To what extend do we process your data?
We process your data for recruitment purposes only. Your application documents ought to include data required by labour law. Without sharing the abovementioned data, we won’t be able to conduct recruitment process and consider your application.
Sharing any additional data is voluntary and will be processed based on your consent, expressed directly by sending application documents to us.
What are the purposes and legal basis of processing your data?
We process your data provided in connection with the recruitment process:
▪ for the purposes of the recruitment process, to comply with legal obligations regarding employees recruitment process, in particular deriving from the Labour Code, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point c of GDPR in relation to art. 22(1) of the Labour Code;
▪ based on your consent, if you voluntarily share additional data not required by any applicable law, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a GDPR,
▪ if you grant your consent, for the purpose of using them in the future recruitment processes, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a of GDPR
▪ to verify your qualifications and skills, which is our legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 point f of GDPR,
▪ to assert possible claims of defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 point f of GDPR.
How long will your data be processed?
After submitting your application, your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to conduct the recruitment process, but in no event no longer than for the period of 12 months or until you revoke your consent. After open role is filled to avoid any disagreement between you and us, we will store your data for the purpose to secure any possible claims until limitation period expires
Who can we transfer data to? Will your data be sent outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
As we are the part of BOLD Group the data may be made available to the entities forming BOLD’s Group (but only for the purposes of the recruitment process you are applying to).
The data may also be made available to our providers of external services e.g. IT services, legal and accounting services, companies that support us during the recruitment processes. Your data may be transferred outside of the EEA, as we are cooperating with the suppliers from different countries.
In any case transfer will take place using Standard Contractual Clauses or regulations approved by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by law.
Information about your rights
You have the right to demand from us access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection – if you consider that the processing of your data violates the legal provisions.
We inform you, that we won’t take automated decisions for you at any point of recruitment process, including decisions resulting from profiling.