His Magnificence Rector of the Koszalin University of Technology Is opening a competition for two Assistant positions in the Department of Finance at the Faculty of Economic Sciences
The competition is open to those persons who meet the requirements set out in the Act of 20 July 2018: Law of Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, Item 85).
Requirements to be met by the candidates:
− aptitude for research work
− preparation to conduct didactic work, confirmed with an opinion issued by the thesis supervisor or experience in research and teaching at a university as an assistant in the scientific discipline of Management and Quality Sciences, confirmed by the supervisor's opinion.
- have knowledge of at least one foreign language (preferably English or German),
- didactic experience in conducting classes in subjects related to finance and accounting issues will be an additional advantage.
A person employed as an assistant at the Department of Finance of the Faculty of Economic Sciences will be responsible for the implementation of tasks related to: educating students of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, scientific development and research activities, including cooperation with scientific institutions and business environment entities in the implementation of the objectives of the Faculty of Economic Sciences, organizational activities at the Faculty of Economic Sciences, for the Chair / Faculty / University and other duties entrusted by superiors.
Candidates entering the Competition are asked to send the documents listed below to the following address: Politechnika Koszalińska, Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych [Koszalin University of Technology, Faculty of Economic Sciences], 75-343 Koszalin, Kwiatkowskiego 6E (with the following annotation: COMPETITION) or scans of the aforementioned documents via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. an application addressed to the Rector of the Koszalin University of Technology in
relation to the Assistant’s position;
2. a Personal Declaration Form;
4. a copy of a diploma of higher education which confirms the master’s degree;
5. any other evidence of additional qualifications;
6. a statement on the recognition of the Koszalin University of Technology as the
primary workplace within the meaning of the Law of Higher Education and Science;
7. declarations on representing the scientific discipline of Management and Quality Sciences.
The organizer of the Competition reserves the right to the following:
• refraining from communicating the results of the procedure to those candidates
whose offers have not been accepted by the Selection Board,
• an option to annul the competition procedure without providing any reason.
Winning the Competition does not guarantee employment, as it is the decision of the Rector on employment that is the condition of the result of the Competition. In the case of the competition offer being sent by mail, it is the date of receipt at the University and not the postmark date that is decisive.
The final date of the completion of the Competition, including the receipt of offers, is 30 Aug. 2021.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy