- Creating annual sales activities and programs chart, supporting it with required tools, communication and follow up. Build strategy on available internal and external data and research insights in deep understands global strategy and drives its application at the European level
- Organizing and gathering regular feedback from the leaders/brand partners to understand results and gather insights for development of further plans, tools and support tactics for category development.
- Monitoring market situation, competitor status of promoting similar products
- Developing and coordinating execution of annual movements and tactical sales incentives (challenges, competition, camps, incentives, marathons and trainings)
- Developing and implementing sales methods/tools for Leaders and Brand Partners’ working system in line with SARPIO such as offline/online skin care sessions (in cooperation with Training Manager), apps, marathons, etc.
- monitoring performance, gathering sales feedback, identifying risk and opportunities and launching course correcting actions to address them in short- and long-term horizon.
- Developing annual communication strategy (Brand Partners, Leaders and staff members) for the category and executing it in close cooperation with other Sales and Marketing Functions.
- Developing new product field launches for Brand Partners and business builders and executing those plans in the markets by developing and communicating with local NovAge managers. Defining the place of new launches in the sales system of activities, completing launch plans, including field management in cooperation with sales department
- Taking part in leaders’ meetings/events (online and offline) to present new products/ initiatives/challenges/ trainings
- Being responsible for training plan (in cooperation with Regional Training Manager) and content as well as sales force and SPO activities and incentives to support category growth objectives and strategic development roadmap. Acts in close cooperation & coordination with Sales and Marketing functions. Coordinates trainings’ implementation (Skin Care Academy) and eLearning platforms.
- Being responsible for communication of each campaign into the overall business potential. Works in close cooperation with commercial marketing on defining campaign focuses.
- Creating useful tools for BPs to communicate focus products (practical lifehacks, storytelling, social media templates: stories, reels etc). Integrating them into the overall system of work of partners to achieve high activity, productivity and recruitment level
- Regional coordination of sales activities in European markets, organizing effective communication and best practice sharing between the markets of Europe and CIS.
- Participating in training local NovAge Managers. Providing all markets with the necessary materials for communication
- Participating in setting targets on all markets. Monitor the achievement of KPIs
- University degree Bachelor or Master
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales, sales support or marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the direct selling, sales, leadership development
- User experience of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally – Europe and CIS
- Medical private insurance (Medicover)
- Life insurance (Compensa)
- Cafeteria of benefits (Medicover) with subsidized sport card
- Cosmetic allowance (possibility to try great Oriflame products)
- Internal training opportunities and access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Home Office options (Hybrid work model) and flexible working hours (you can start your work from 6:00 till 9:30)
- Great organization culture and possibility to work in multinational teams
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- no dress code
- parking space for employees
- christmas gifts
- birthday celebration
- internal trenings and access to linkedin learning platform
- modern office with creative room
- space for bikes and shower in the office
- unlimited access to our Wellness products
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities
The responsibility of this role captures an array of sales, staff and field management related areas, business activities and managerial responsibilities which aim at delivering expected Skin Care Category sales growth (Sales, SF penetration) for Europe in line with strategic mid and long-term vision of business growth.Oriflame Poland Sp. z o. o.
Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy