PostgreSQL (nice to have)
Docker and Kubernetes (nice to have)
Python (nice to have)
REST Assured (advanced)
JUnit (advanced) Java (advanced) Project description:
The task of the team you will join is to build a user authentication and authorization system for a large German technology company. The project is heavily backend and we are looking for some support in QA area. Your task will be to do both automated and manual testing with the predominance of automated tests. The whole project is very well organized (stable and long-term) and has solidly written code. Tech stack in the project:MS Azure, Keycloak, JDK17, SpringBoot, Python, Github Actions, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, OpenAPI, JIRA, ELK, Graphana, Kafka, Solace, Docker, Maven, Poetry
Tests: jUnit, Serenity, REST Assured, Cucumber, SpringBootTest, Mockito, PyTest Team: 8 people (4 Developers, Scrum Master, DevOps, Architect, Product Owner)Work methodology: SCRUM, 2 week sprints (large weekly planning every three months, sometimes in the form of delegations) Must have skills:
- At least 4-years of experience as QA Automation Engineer
- English at min. B2 level
- Experience in cloud environment (Azure preferred)
We are a rapidly growing company "with a human face", made up of good people who create good software. This makes us a solid IT partner focusing on its own achievements, customers' success and employees' work satisfaction.Join #theGoodPeople - professionals, enthusiasts, good people :)What we offer:
- Fast, efficient and friendly recruitment and onboarding processes,
- Work and development in a renowned IT company with an established position in the market,
- Stable and long-term cooperation (we ensure continuity of projects),
- Projects for international clients from various industries,
- Possibility to change your project during cooperation,
- Transparent and interesting training program,
- Referral bonus program.
What does this mean for you?
You will be joining a place with an "open door" policy and a flat organizational structure. #theGoodPeople are people with big hearts who are passionate about IT and approach their job with professionalism. If that describes you, join us!
This is how we work:
- No dress code
- Modern offices
- Flexible working hours
- Remote/hybrid work
- Free parking/bike parking
- Coffee, soft drinks
- “We take care of the ladies” program
- Team-building and family events
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy