Job Description - SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - SENSORS PLATFORM (00549769)
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - SENSORS PLATFORM - 00549769
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineers to join our newly formed Nike Technology Center in Gdansk, Poland. You have a deep understanding of the AWS, Azure or GCP technologies including serverless techniques and can take care of ambiguous requirements and constantly evolving directions. You’re highly motivated, passionate about continuous learning and excel in teamwork. You’re familiar with GitHub, JIRA, Scrum Methodology, test-driven development and are passionate about building cloud native platforms that is highly resilient and can scale with the demand of business. Your goal is continuous delivery with an emphasis on learning new technologies and techniques, while pairing to solve problems faster, share knowledge, and learn from others.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The position is for Sensors Platform, the foundational platform for the Connected Product TI that enables product authentication and inventory accuracy using RFIDs and QR codes. It handles code genration (other sensors/ids later), capturing all events and scans of the IDs/codes and making that data available for real time use-cases as well as data and analytics. Sensors Platform is implemented as a set of globally distributed active-active micro-services and asynchronous processing running in AWS as docker and serverless components, written in Golang and Node.js, using NOSQL databases and streaming solutions and a fully automated pipeline. Your will be a key contributor to overall architecture and framework design. You will deliver well-documented and well-tested code, participate in peer code reviews and assist in the support and operation of the platforms you helped build.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work within highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment. You are going to work with product management to support product/service scoping activities. Your role will be to explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams and work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features in an agile fashion.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE?
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts with demonstrated ability with at least one language such as Node.js (preferred), Golang, Python
- Proven experience in architecting and building large-scale software & data architecture
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
- Deep understanding of Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Exposure towards GraphQL API development would be an added advantage
WHAT NIKE OFFERS?
- We are committed to providing inclusive and impactful benefits to our teammates. Our industry competitive benefits start on your first day of employment:
- Relocation support if you are moving to Gdansk area from a different part of Poland or from another country
- Health & Well-Being benefits: Sports costs covered, fully subsidized medical plan including eligible dependents.
- Summer hours which allow employees to leave the office on Friday at noon all Summer long!
- Performance Sharing Plan –bonus
- Learning benefits: Language training and online courses
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy