Software Engineering – Study Management /
We founded Teckro to simplify and modernise clinical trials. In fact, thousands of clinical trial investigators and 23,000+ research sites around the world rely on Teckro, including studies from 12 out of the Top 20 pharma companies.
That’s where you come in.
We’re offering you a role with purpose. We’ve come a long way since our initial start with a handful of employees in a small office in Limerick, Ireland. Now, our team is distributed across the United States, Europe and the UK. Your contribution at Teckro will lead to faster, safer and more efficient clinical trials. Quality of life will be improved. In the end, lives will be saved. Could you be our newest Teckronaut?
We are looking to speak to candidates based in Warsaw, Poland who are happy to work remotely full-time and work on-site in Warsaw at times. Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must currently be based in Poland and hold a valid and adequate legal work permit or EU citizenship.What You'll Do
- We are expanding our Engineering Team to Poland. As one of the founding members of the new division, you will have unique opportunity to work with highly skilled developers and to drive the direction of our technical journey
- As a Senior Software Engineer, Back-End you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing REST based microservices applying appropriate principles and design patterns
- You will work in a cross-functional Agile team, closely with product managers and designers, and participate in all phases of software development
- You will be given problem statements and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- The ideal candidate for this role will take responsibility for the quality of their own deliverables, always striving to improve our products
- You will optimise for scalability, efficiency and maintainability in a practical way
- You must understand the need for software re-usability and have a strong customer and product focus.
- We are looking for a team player and a natural leader, someone who has strong communication skills and can contribute ideas and solutions in group sessions
- You will be comfortable with mentoring, coaching and reviewing technical solutions provided by others
- You will have superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- You must be a hardworking, self-starter and self-driven with a proven ability to work efficiently and professionally in a fast-paced environment
- 6+ years hands-on software development experience
- Excellent programming skills in Kotlin or one of JVM languages such as Java, Scala or Groovy and an interest in learning Kotlin
- Experience in Spring Boot and its ecosystem
- Solid understanding of REST and microservices architecture
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Following best practices in software design, development and quality, creating unit, integration and acceptance tests using TDD and BDD
- Experience in cloud software development, preferably AWS
- Understanding or experience in any of event driven platforms like Apache Kafka
- Experience in Git, Gradle, Docker and CI/CD tools
- Understanding of software security and designing robust systems
- Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years hands-on software development experience
- Experience in Kubernetes and observability tools such as NewRelic, Datadog
- Experience in No-SQL databases, preferably Apache Cassandra
- Experience working in a regulated/pharmaceutical industry or international, distributed and multi-site environments is an advantage
- Experience managing or leading technical teams is an advantage
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- This role will be remote based initially with flexibility to work in our Warsaw office, on return to office
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy