We are looking for an experienced .NET Developers with unique Optimizely (Episerver) competencies. At NoA Ignite Poland we have expertise in technology, design, and content, we build digital experience platforms that support our Scandinavian customers’ business.
We would like you to:
- Have at least 5 years* of working experience as a .NET Developer.
- Have solid experience with Episerver CMS or Episerver ECommerce or Episerver DXP.
- Be proficient in C# and familiar with the .NET Framework – ideally, you keep yourself updated and know what’s new in the .Net Core and C# 8.
- Understand object oriented programming principles (and we would be delighted if you followed SOLID).
- Have working experience of ASP.NET MVC (we don’t specify the number of years, but we do want you to know this technology very well).
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Be open-minded and keen on learning new technologies.
- Have experience with cloud solutions like Microsoft Azure Cloud (as an asset).
* If you have less than 5 years of experience, no worries, we are open also for less experienced Developers :-)
What are your daily tasks?
- Design, build and implement web applications & technology platforms.
- Collaborate with Senior .NET devs, Frontend devs, Designers, PM, and other team members.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Deliver high-quality web solutions for our Scandinavian clients.
- Last, but not least, remain up to date with the new technologies, concepts, and best practices for coding.
- Salary range: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 111 - 138 PLN/h (B2B).
- Covid time: We're working 100% remotely but our office is open with limited capacity for those who prefer to come in every now and then.
- If you prefer working remotely, we can help you to organise your home office by delivering a desk, chair, monitor or other necessary equipment.
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English.
- Workation - the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy