Senior Manager, Clinical Operation
- Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Pełny etat
- 1 miesiąc temu
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Regional Clinical Operations (RCO) Poland, R&D regional organization responsible for the execution of phase I-IV clinical studies in Poland. This role will lead and manage a team of Clinical Trial Monitors, ensuring delivery of clinical operations effectiveness in RCO Poland.
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Supervises and coordinates the work assignments and performance of Clinical Trial Monitors (CTMons), Leads to ensure timely execution consistent with R&D and local research goals and priorities
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with and influence individuals at all levels of the organization including situations of conflict resolution, problem solving and crisis management.
- Anticipates resource needs and provides workload evaluations and task assignments
- Allocates and assign study resources in alignment with R&D and local research goals and priorities.
- Supervises clinical trial execution at country level including supervising study metrics and team performance
- Ensure Study Corrective Action / Preventative Action (CAPA) implementation and ensure the necessary resources / tools are available
- Develops goals that are consistent with R&D and local research goals and priorities and takes necessary actions to ensure that goals are met
- Together with the RCO management tracks and manages performance metrics for Clinical Operations staff
- Anticipates and initiates action in response to multiple/changing demands and project priorities placed on Clinical Operations Unit
- Point of Contact for FSP staff within the country
- Managing the hiring, performance management and succession planning of staff
- Performing general and human resource administrative functions
- Participation in performance calibration and talent review meetings
- Ensuring collaboration and information sharing with local country cross functional stakeholders (Medical, GRS, GPV, Market Access, Commercial, Human Resources)
- Ensure effective external partnerships with Study Sites, Investigators, Pharma Trade Associations, Ministry of Health and /or Heath Authorities as needed
- Manage partnerships with critical accounts / sites
- Bachelors or Masters degree required. Field of study within life sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Pharmaceutical industry experience in Clinical Research
- CT Monitor Line Manager - Prior monitoring experience required
- Significant experience in the planning, conduct and management of clinical programs (Phase I-IV)
- Demonstrated ability to drive project related activities
- Previous leadership / people management experience (i.e. participation in task force, initiative or cross functional team)
- Previous resource allocation experience preferred
- Experience mentoring and providing feedback to others
- In depth understanding of GCP, ICH Guidelines and other local guidance, regulation and codes of practice related to Clinical Research and Medical Affairs
- In depth knowledge and understanding of clinical research processes, regulations and methodology
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills and independent decision-making ability
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to influence, inform or guide others
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both in English and Polish)
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- 29 dni temu
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy