GBS strategy drives improved delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes. The Regional COE Finance Manager is responsible for all aspects of business finance support including standard reporting, financial forecasting , as well as, supporting the consolidation and reporting process for the region. This is a demanding role requiring team build-out and development as well as expert collaboration with business partners and finance peers.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop budget instructions and submission templates for use by Functional Management.
• Drive standardization across regions and markets while setting up reporting packages, develop unified approach for margin analytics and other area of P&L and BS as required.
• Develop a budget timeline for data submissions, internal reviews and executive presentations.
• Review initial budget submissions for reasonableness and completeness.
• Work with Regional personnel (both Finance and other functions) to resolve plan submission issues.
• Analyze forecast versus actuals, plan and prior forecasts.
• Assist in the development of necessary financial reports to satisfy the Company’s internal and external reporting requirements,
• Helps to develop and report upon key financial metrics and assists in assessing the current results of the business.
• Responsible for on-time and accurate delivery of financial reporting to Finance and Functional partners.
• Implement process and technology improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the COE team
• Special financial projects and analysis as assigned.Expected Areas of Competence
• Ability to build, retain and lead a Regional COE team.
• Ability to work independently in a timely and accurate manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. • Must understand discounted cash flow analysis, ROI, payback, etc.
• Need a diverse understanding of accounting areas including revenue cost accounting, distribution, sales & marketing, and R&D.
• Must be able to effectively use standard desktop software (Excel, PowerPoint, databases, etc.) as well as fully integrated ERP systems (examples include SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle).
• Must know the group reporting system Hyperion and its reporting functionality
• Must be flexible, able to multi task and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to effectively delegate and distribute assignments.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with a diverse group including the Global Finance organization, Senior Management outside of the Finance function, and the Executive Management group.
• Must be able to identify and take ownership of significant issues as they arise.
• Must be able to make concise, effective, and professional presentations to senior management.
• Must be able to quickly analyze issues, determine what other persons or groups are needed to address the issue, and take necessary steps to assemble the group to drive resolution.
• Must be willing to take an active role in mentoring and developing staff.
• Must understand culture differences within a globalEducation/Experience Requirements
• B.S. degree in finance or accounting, MBA is preferred. Minimum 6 yrs experience in accounting/finance. Experience managing and developing a staff of finance professionals is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. C.P.A. or C.M.A. is preferred.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy