Opis stanowiskaCiti’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
- Shift: Day
- Level: Senior
- Travel: Yes, 25%
As the world’s most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We’re not just building technology, we’re building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us!Creative Analytical Collaborative Productive Adaptable Relationship Expertise
Glassdoor Reviews“Excellent technologists. Great vision of bringing the financial services industry into the 2020. Great place to work for work-life balance.” Senior Applications Development Manager, New York, NY “Great Intern experience, great pay and solid opportunity to end up being a full time after the end of the internship program.” Summer Technology Analyst “I had a great learning experience, good work environment and excellent coworkers. Had the opportunity to escalate my way to the highest position available in my area within 3 years” AVP Operations & Technology, San Juan PR “Globally diverse and technologically progressive” Director of Software Development, Warren NJ
Simpliciti is Citi’s risk engine in use today for interest rate derivatives providing risk, PnL, and PAA data to a number of Markets businesses. The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors.
XiP is a cross-asset platform for building real-time risk systems. XiP offers an ecosystem of common and business-specific services that together will power Citi’s Risk Systems of the future. XiP will simplify regulatory compliance, valuation consistency and efficiency. XiP is powered by XiNG which is a strategic cross-asset quant library standardisation initiative designed to provide consistent interfaces to Markets Quant Analysis (MQA) valuation services that work in the same way for all Markets products. XiNG requires input data, and produces results, in a standardised format. Rates and other Markets Technology teams are all responsible for serving these inputs to Independent Risk and Finance processes via XiNG Data, and serving all new official risk and valuation results via the XiNG Risk Store (XRS). These applications are part of XiP.
As part of a team dedicated to the analysis, development, testing and roll out of business facing changes, the Rates Risk Team is looking to on-board a Rates Risk Technology Senior Product Lead. The Senior Product Lead will create the product vision and guide the team as they work to make the vision a reality. The right person will help drive projects extending the Simpliciti platform aligned with Front Office, Finance, and Risk Management initiatives for the Rates business. The responsibility of the Rates Risk Technology Senior Product Lead will be to own all Rates deliverables which are tied to the integration with the strategic XiNG Platform.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple technology organizations to develop this strategically important platform.
- SME for Rates Risk including the current architecture, business use cases, data for valuations inputs (e.g., trades/positions and market data), risk results, etc.
- The scope will extend across the Rates Trading Book population and the Rates and Currencies xVA population.
- Set the XiP integration vision and plan for Rates Risk.
- Sit in all XiNG working groups and forums representing Rates and ensuring this cross asset strategy is in sync with the Rates Risk strategy.
- Create a process for Rates to be aligned to the cross asset XiNG structure.
- Partner with other asset class risk teams and the XiP team to help define the cross asset XiNG plans.
- Working closely with our business facing teams in Rates to define our plans and solutions to provide a stable, agile, and user friendly strategic risk platform.
- Liaise with internal development teams including the common platform team to drive towards a world class risk application
- Deliver an architecture which will facilitate cumulative functionality to increase at a higher rate than it does today
- Deliver clear user stories so that the team understands the work while at the same time capturing the task’s intent.
- Clearly communicate a vision that aligns the team around a common motivating purpose.
- Work in a leading banking environment on a modern risk system software development
- Develop and gain an understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Develop and gain an advanced understanding of Rates business, markets, products & flows
- Advance knowledge of market and credit risk measures, processes and systems.
- Demonstrable experience in communicating with business users, ideally within the financial industry.
- Demonstrable experience in actively contributing to project delivery for both small and large scale projects.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to apply sound technical skills and knowledge of the Rates business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- Knowledge of financial derivatives pricing and risk, ideally of interest rate derivatives.
- Experience of working with commercial or in-house quant pricing libraries.
- Strong prioritization skills.
Primary technical skill core requirements: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Basic understanding of core concepts, such as, object orientation, design patterns and architecture principles, as well as agile development practices, such as, test-first, refactoring, and continuous integration.
- Comfortable with data and can put the various points together to make smart decisions and see the big picture.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles driving a scalable application is a plus.
Software engineering skills:
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy