At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Plant Finance to join out Global Shared Services in Łódź.
The Global Operations Centre of Excellence is a diversified team of highly qualified professionals who collaborate very closely with various finance teams within Global Operations function in the Company. In our service portfolio, we support Global Operations FP&A, Plant Finance, S&OP, Supply Chain Finance and Procurement Finance processes to ensure that delivered information is meaningful and drives decision making.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Global Operations Centre of Excellence for Senior Plant Accountant to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland).
The successful candidate will cooperate with local plant finance team on month end close activities, variance analysis, forecasting and manufacturing performance reporting. On a daily basis, you will to be able to develop a business partnering skillset to provide end to end finance support to Global Operations Team.
- Support the EMEA Stabilisers and Functional Systems Plants in completing all Month End Close Activities including:
- Variable Cost – Inventory Updates, Utility Reconciliations and Accruals, Distribution of Variances
- Fixed Cost – Accrue for costs not posted, prepare reports and analysis
- Material Ledger Settlement
- Prepare Reports and initial analysis for review between Plants and Plant Finance
- Reconcile Plant Finance Balance Sheet Accounts
- Support the Plant Finance Team for Company’s forecasting cycles
- Maintain Plant Finance Master Data including material creation steps from plant provided specifications
- Support In-Month Reviews and Performance Updates
- Manage CapEx Accrual/Deferral and Transfer process
- Provide support for all miscellaneous or ad Hoc requests
- Degree/diploma in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years in Accounting or Finance roles
- Knowledge of other SSC specific process would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SAP
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Sound judgment and problem analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance skills on MS Office applications, especially Excel (V-Look-Ups, Pivots, etc)
- Experience in Forecasting and Budgeting process will be an asset
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing,
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care
- My Benefit platform
- Lunch subsidy
- Working from Home Benefits
- Discount card for selected restaurants
- Languages assistance program
- Integration events
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team
- Personal trainer
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy