MS SQL (regular)
PHP (regular) The international IT-company Andersen invites an experienced PHP Developer to work on a large-scale project.
The project is the development of a new functionality and support a platform for the sale of bathroom and home decor products.
The customer is one of the largest online retailers for bathroom and living culture in Europe. Collaborates with 500+ premium brands and has 500,000+ items of first-class products.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 3+ years;
- Experience with TYPO3;
- Experience with Symfony framework;
- Experience with MS SQL, MYSQL;
- Experience with linters;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Node.JS and TypeScript;
- Experience with Solr, ElasticSearch;
- Experience with Docker;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Intro call (with the recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private Health insurance and MultiSport Plus.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy