- Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Pełny etat
- 24 dni temu
MS Dynamics D365 Senior Functional Consultant - Finance & Operations (ERP)
MS Dynamics D365 Senior Functional Consultant - Finance & Operations (ERP) works within a technologically versatile team located in Poland, providing consulting services to biggest market players in EMEIA region and around the globe.
With a constant growth of our business and customers' needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you a senior role with an intensive training program and wide range of opportunities. You will work as part of a team that offers, designs, develops, tests, deploys and supports different types of solutions using Microsoft Dynamics and other elements of Microsoft stack. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the financial markets within the challenging projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Business performance and process diagnostics and assessments
- Supervising application design and architecture components
- Supervising process and functional design activities
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution
- You'll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems
- You'll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
- You'll be willing to work in international environment
We are looking for individuals with MS Dynamics experience, ready to develop their technical and consulting skills across a variety of business processes, who are able to work independently but also as a part of a team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 6 years of experience in D365 F&O and Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
- Minimum 5 end to end implementations with Microsoft D365 F&O.
- Building / Managing a team of developers, critically reviewing work in order to both ensure code quality and provide ongoing training / mentoring to developers.
- Understanding and working experience on financial or operations modules.
- Experience in configuration, parameter setup, functions.
- Knowledge of standard Enterprise processes.
- Experience in Cost accounting, Cost management principles and configuring Financials for Retail, Production based Industries will be required.
- Be able to facilitate and manage discovery workshops with business teams.
- Unit and regression testing, developing test scripts.
- Overall understanding of D365 F&O deployment methods, Azure and LCS.
- Experience on the Power Platform especially Power Apps and Power BI
- Experience with relational databases
- German or French language
- Valid Microsoft certifications (MB 300, MB 310)
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have great interpersonal skills, who are ready to face new professional challenges. Are you a person with a good sense of humor and open to significantly extend your skillset? If yes, it's a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
- 25 dni temu
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy