Zowie solves the biggest challenges in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication across chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website, and more). Zowie provides an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its robust capabilities, it does not require customer developers to deploy.
We love challenges. The more complex the effort, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. Zowie sets the market. We surprise our competitors. But most importantly, we exceed customers expectations through rapid implementation and demonstrable ROI. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable global brands headquartered in the US, Europe, and Australia.
“Zowie is the Apple of chatbot providers” – recent customer feedback
Zowie is committed to marketing, sales and service excellence. We are looking for the right Head of Sales to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Own all Go To Market plans and strategies for growing our business and reaching our sales goals
- Plan and direct the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Prepare financial forecasts and KPI reports for strategic planning and budget setting
- Build sales processes and funnels to facilitate top-down outreach
- Actively pitch our solution and have a personal role in closing our biggest deals
- Collaborate with different teams, such as Product and Marketing
- Establish lead requirements to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full transparency of the sales pipeline
- Solidify relationships with key customers and stakeholders
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Sales hiring and management of SDR and AE required
- Experience selling to Customer Service/Support/Experience Managers, COOs, and CEOs
- A consistent track record of surpassing quotas (especially in B2B and SaaS)
- Extensive knowledge of sales practices and an ability to train others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- The ability to use data to back up proposals and drive actions
- A proven ability to manage cross-functional teams
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Robust leadership and team building skills
- A management role in a startup with a stellar growth trajectory and bold plans
- The opportunity to work with ambitious founders and an exceptional team, as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your interpersonal and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a fantastic way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are currently building a core team that will soon form the base of a large international company
- Remote work – we are based in San Francisco and Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we can – you can work from wherever you want
- Unlimited PTO – we trust each other and we don’t count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we care about your development
Let’s make it happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your résumé or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with the form below.
- This is a very active recruitment cycle, qualified candidates should expect an invitation to a recruitment meeting shortly after application.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote US East CoastApply for this position
Full Name *
Upload CV/Resume * Allowed Type(s): .pdf, .doc, .docx
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy