ETL Engineer (mid/senior)
- Kraków, małopolskie
- Pełny etat
- 2 miesiące temu
When we say cutting edge, we actually mean it. Here, you can work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included.
Working with us you'll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one the world's most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that's the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
We are hiring for Mid-Level and Senior Data Engineers. We are building a world-class Big Data platform which will give us the power to process streams of data and enable machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities. Everything cloud-based for scalability and speed to market.
You'll handle large volumes of data and integrate our platform with a range of internal and external systems. If you're anything like us you'll be interested in new tech and how it can be applied to data management. Our internal customer base is growing all the time, and we're establishing ourselves as a true enterprise team using the latest technologies to make sure all customers get the best possible service.
You'll join an agile team working alongside business, testers, architects and project managers. Focusing mainly on the development of complex logic integrations; you'll pay equal attention to the quality of documentation, code, and business logic and non-functional. NFRs are a priority, so aspects like maintainable code, supportability, restorability, monitoring and performance need to be integral to any delivery.
If you join us as a Senior, you will be a mentor to a team and will need to bring some previous experience of this.
- You're an expert in data engineering and data quality
- You're a strong in custom ETL design implementation and maintenance, and you've used SQL to handle large data sets and complex data transformations.
- You have hands on and experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling, experience in dbt is a plus
- You have experience with programming languages, Python preferred
- You have worked in small focused scrum teams delivering events driven integrations across multiple teams.
- You're experienced in working within an integration environment with testers to ensure end to end performance and resilience SLA's can be achieved.
- Experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code which follows good coding standards
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (Snowflake, GCP BigQuery, AWS Redshift) is a plus
- Experience with data pipelines (e.g. Airflow) and streaming processing (Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Flink) is a plus
- You have experience mentoring other engineers (if you're applying for a Senior role)
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- A great working atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program.
- Flexible working practices
- And some fun in the office - integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river - we're in the heart of one of the world's most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you'll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
- 29 dni temu
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy