Emea Finance Automation Analyst
EMEA Finance Automation Analyst
Location - Kraków
Why this is job for you
The Global Finance Operations Services Team is looking for an engaged and experienced analyst to support Finance Organization in developing various automation tools in line with project management and product development methodology.
Our ideal team member has technical knowledge, but also a natural curiosity and creative mindset. As EMEA Finance Automation Analyst, you will be part of global team and report to the Global Operations Manager. You will interact with all departments across the organization to support standardization and optimization by delivering automation solutions.
You will be responsible for
- Developing analytical and automation tools to support Finance in standardization and optimization initiatives
- Enabling smarter business processes with valuable insights
- Structuring, developing, optimizing and sustaining finance processes
- Proposing solutions to stakeholders and implementing improvements
- Contributing ideas and solutions to enhance design and deliverables
- Encouraging creative and innovative solution adoption by defining, designing and deploying
- Assuring technical documentation for automation solutions in place
- Collaborating with PMO and DI Team members for projects completions
- Promoting automation solutions in Finance and beyond
- Providing technical support
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance
- Strong Technological background
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 automation and analytical tools (preferably Share Point, Power Bi)
- Knowledge of data basis and extraction (e.g. Theobald, Business Warehouse, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL language or others (e.g. DAX, M language, Python, JSON, XLM etc.)
- Knowledge of other analytical and automation tools would be an asset (Power Automate)
- Knowledge of project management including Agile and ME Lean tools and techniques would be an asset
- Knowledge of finance would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Customer centric approach
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
"I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process."
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
"I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well."
To see Privacy Notice click here: Privacy notice
Krakow, MAL, PL, 31-503
If you are not finding suitable opportunities now, please click below to join our talent community!
Join Our Community
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy