1886! We have more than 130 years of experience treating patients. Sandoz, a division of Novartis, is a global leader in generics and biosimilars, and strives to play a leading role in improving access to medicines worldwide.The Strategic Business Partner for Commercial Operations drives and ensures that Technical Transformation (TT) global and local (where applicable) demand is captured from business and collaborates with other functions to ensure quality services are delivered to stakeholders as per agreed service descriptions. This role contributes to creating, evolving, and driving the organization's strategy, aligning objectives with technology strategy development, solution discovery, service, risk and relationship management.Your responsibilities:• Proactively shape change portfolio and technology roadmap (3-5 years horizon), drive forward thinking and innovation to tech driven business capabilities and processes, leading conversation with consulting approach together with other TT functions.
• Responsible and accountable for all TT services serving Sandoz Commercial Operations (integrated Portfolio Management) organizations across Sandoz worldwide.
• Partners with PPD Digital and PPD Core to support and co-drive the transformation programs ranging from Core Platform productivity and process efficiency all the way to breakthrough and disruptive innovation.
• Partner with Business to drive business transformation programs enabled by technology, co-own transformation outcomes, be accountable for program, project & product delivery and improve the ‘ease of engagement’ with TT for the business.
• Measure and drive business value of transformation initiatives underpinned by programs, projects, products, and develop knowledge above silos across business functions and ensure business accountabilities are implemented.
• TT budget accountability to the business, help business to understand their choices to manage technology costs, being a key business partner for business continuity. Risk ownership for investment and operations portfolio.
• Partner with Countries or Sites (where applicable) in respect to country/site roadmaps balancing global and local investments and business needs and ensure our journey to Technology Transformation supports Business objectives in a fast, simple, efficient way.
• Contribute to and interpret business and TT strategy to shape strategy and future direction for the Novartis Sandoz Commercial Operations.
• Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions and be accountable for determining the operational objectives and medium-term planning according to the long-term plans established by the TT Strategy.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you will bring to the role:• Proven leader (6+ years) with experience in managing and building high-preforming teams and with the ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Pricing, Tendering, Revenue Management and Gross-to-Net business processes and complexities.
• Excellent track record in business relationship management.
• Strong customer orientation, IT strategy & planning, business analysis, requirements definition & management, process re-engineering & continuous improvement, analyzing stakeholder requirements, (strategic) design thinking.
• Strong leadership skills to facilitate conversations and drive alignments on Business process transformation, harmonization and design with senior Business partners.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration and analytical skills with ability to communicate effectively with a diverse internal and external audience and to interpret and communicate complex information
• University degree in relevant field (i.e. in Computer or Life Sciences), proficiency in English.Why Sandoz?500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified personsJoin our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device.
Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer.
Share Include playlist An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy