The IMM (Internal Model Method) program is a multi-phase, multi-year initiative designed to reduce operational costs for the IB.
- As the IMM IT Developer you will be part of a team of developers working on several high-demand risk management systems (EPE, IMM Backtesting), tasked with designing, developing and delivering new features.
- The role is within Credit Risk IB IT department and will require interaction with the front office, credit risk office (CRO), and product control areas, so communication as well as technical skills are important to succeed.
- The team is located in Wroclaw, London and Warsaw. The system is based on the .NET Framework (C#, WWF, WCF), SQL Server, Private Cloud and multiple internal technologies.
- You will work in the team of about 50 people including developers, BAs, QAs and support personnel.
- You will design and implement new functionalities in the EPE and IMM Backtesting projects
- You will embrace interaction with business groups (e.g. quantitative analysts) and other IT teams
- You will be responsible for ad-hoc system analysis and investigation - problem solving
- You will understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new functionality
- You will communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
The team is split into smaller cross-functional teams, implementing Scrum or Kanban.
All competencies exist in Poland (DEV, QA, BA, PM, RM).
- .NET Framework, C#, WCF, WWF, WPF
- SQL Server
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Opportunity to work in a very large, distributed team (50+ developers in the team, 350+ people in the area)
- Unique opportunity to work with a large Risk Management System
- Opportunity to learn about credit counterparty risk and derivatives business
- Working with new technologies (e.g. private cloud, distributed cache)
- Working in agile methodologies with possibility to introduce improvements and implement own ideas
- Working in a big programme with a large number of sub-projects \
- Unique opportunity to expand skills in many areas (DEV, dev-ops, BA...) - Private Cloud (IBM Platform Symphony)
- Design and implement new functionalities in the EPE and Backtesting projects
- Embrace interaction with business groups (e.g. quantitative analysts) and other IT teams
- Ad-hoc system analysis and investigation - problem solving
- Understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new functionality
- Documenting work
- Take ownership
- Possess a desire to learn the Credit Counterparty Risk business domain
- Communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
- Utilize Test Driven and Agile development techniques
- Participate actively and constructively in team discussions
1. You have at least 5 years of experience in Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#
2. Hands on approach to problem solving by applying creative, logical and analytical skills
3. You have experience in design and developing software for a large Enterprise, including n-tier architecture
4. You have hands-on experience in programming multithreaded solutions
5. You have solid knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS knowledge
Nice to have
1. Experience with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
2. Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile practices
3. Deep understanding of WWF and WCF would be a plus
4. You have knowledge of Design Patterns
5. Ability to take ownership of issues and follow to solution
6. Persistence in finding the best solution and being quality oriented
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. .
- 11 dni temu
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy