Opis stanowiskaCloud Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #214073BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleYou’ll be working on one of UBS’s most ambitious and critical technology projects: to migrate a large proportion of over 1000 applications to public cloud infrastructure and managed services.You’ll collaborate with global IT teams across the Investment Bank to help them on their cloud migration journey, and engineer common, re-usable solutions that can be used to accelerate cloud adoption across the organisation. We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to:
- Work collaboratively across the organisation
- Solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way
- Write high quality, reusable code and adhere to coding standards
- Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
- Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO Cloud Engineering team based in London and Wrocław. Our role is to provide IB Technology teams with oversight, support and solutions to implement a strategic architecture on public cloud services. We help by sharing the architecture vision, working with teams on their solution design, creating code samples and documentation, and ensuring that the developer experience of migrating to cloud within our organization is easy and enticing.
Your expertiseYou are:
- focused on quality
- an excellent communicator
- aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
- a quick learner
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English
- Expert in Microsoft Azure or other major cloud platforms
- Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or CloudFormation
- Solid background in development using Python, Go or similar
- CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Github or similar, contributing to open source projects
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps practices and the value of automation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Click to apply
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy