NR REF.: 1174969Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules.
We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
C++ DeveloperLocation: remote
Branch: energy, electrotechnical and telecommunications
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation,
Rate: 110-160 PLN/h net on B2B
Start date: ASAPTech stack:
C++11/C++14 , Windows, Visual Studio 2019, Linux GCC 8.3.1, QT5.15 ,Boost, MFC BCGControlBar Library Professional Edition (customized), sqlite .3.8 with encryption extension, Googletest (gtest), SVN Project:
Xpedition® Designer provides a complete schematic design solution for design creation, definition, and reuse. It provides everything needed for circuit design and simulation, component selection, library management and signal integrity planning in a concurrent team-based design environment.What will you do:
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options
- Analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Participate in software design, code reviews, technical documentation creation
- Participate in quality assurance (participation in feature validation, regression test creation, i.e. unit tests, integration tests)
- Collaborate within and outside Agile team in an international environment.
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Possibility to work in flexible hours (start between 7:00 and 12:00)
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
- Min 3 years of experience working as a C++ Developer
- Pair Programming
- Integration tests
- Unit tests
- Agile management Scrum / Kanban
- Issue tracking tool Jira & Agility
- Knowledge database Confluence
- Version Control System SVN
- English B2
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy