At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Global Category Buyer to join out Global Shared Services in Łódź.
The successful candidate will be responsible for global sourcing of low value / risk goods & services primarily and be a support in the development of appropriate strategies for identified Category portfolios. The role holder will contribute to the procurement plan and deliver savings which exceeds targets and expectations.
- Prepare and/or support preparation of RFI/RFQ, Sourcing strategy and Contract To Award documentation
- Manage & award low value/risk contracts (
- Enter purchase orders on to system, and ensure the system is maintained where appropriate.
- Enter Outline Agreements/Scheduling Agreements on to SAP system and ensure regular maintenance
- Control & compliance
- Analysis of spend
- Identify opportunities/ efficiencies
- Maintain contracts in contract data base
- Collect and analyze data ensuring accuracy and data quality
- Support business and procurement stakeholders with preparation of material for monthly meetings and dashboards as needed
- Assist in the development of category strategies and plans including but not limited to working with Category Teams to provide streamlined data analysis
- Monitor and maintain data and output to ensure we are maximizing value from internal and external systems
- Interpret and apply the Global Procurement Procedures and Policies
- Lead cost reduction initiatives and ensure savings targets are met.
- Challenge business requirements and specification where appropriate to deliver best value.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality targets are met.
- Be involved with supplier selection, rationalization and reduction.
- Manage supplier relationships in a capable, thorough and professional manner.
- Delivering accurate management information for the Procurement function to support Global projects and the Business as Usual.
- Basic understanding of the buying cycle.
- Procurement related experience (approx. 5 years)
- Systems experience within an SAP, Oracle environment would be advantageous or willingness to learn.
- University degree
- Fluent English
- Positive outlook, confident and enjoys meeting and working with new people.
- Confident when dealing with suppliers
- An understanding of the Supplier market for low value purchases.
- Monitoring supplier performance.
- Contract negotiation and drafting.
- Desire to achieve a professional procurement qualification through a recognized professional body preferred.
- Standard written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Standard analytical and mathematical skills
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care
- My Benefit platform
- Lunch subsidy
- Working from Home Benefits
- Languages assistance program
- Personal trainer
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy