Scope of basic duties:
- Conducting didactic classes commissioned by the Department;
- Participation in the implementation of research projects carried out at the Department;
- Active participation in the Department's organizational and scientific activities.
- Completed second-cycle studies in technical physics with optoelectronics specialization at least a very good result;
- Knowledge of technology, photovoltaics, flexible electronics, optoelectronics;
- At least 4 years of experience in research in field of technology, photovoltaics, optoelectronics, including the ability to use measuring devices, e. g. optical microscope, scanning electron microscope, device for measuring the characteristics of solar cells complaint with STC, device for measuring quantum efficiency of cells, device for measuring optical transmittance, as well as, technological devices, e. g. physical vapor deposition (PVD) device, diffusion oven, spin-coater, screen-printer;
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting didactic classes at a university in the field of electronics, mechatronics, automatics or related in Polish and/or English;
- Documented scientific achievements in the form of publications in scientific journals, as well as, participation in national and international conferences;
- Knowledge of languages:
- English language at a level of at least B2
- the Polish language, fluent in speech and writing, allowing for teaching with students;
- Polish citizenship or citizenship of a European Union country other than Poland, or of another country whose citizens, on the basis of international agreements or provisions of Community law, have the right to take up employment in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- An application for employment addressed to the Rector of the Lodz University of Technology;
- Personal questionnaire for a job applicant;
- Copy of a university diploma;
- A declaration of citizenship of a European Union country other than Poland or of another country whose citizens, on the basis of international agreements or provisions of Community law, are entitled to take up employment in the territory of the Republic of Poland, or a photocopy of the candidate's identity document confirming their citizenship (applies to candidates who do not have Polish citizenship);
- Documents confirming the knowledge of the Polish language (applies to candidates who do not have Polish citizenship):
- Polish language proficiency certificate confirming a passed exam in Polish at the general or advanced level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language, or
- a document confirming the completion of university studies conducted in Polish, or
- secondary school-leaving certificate obtained in the Polish education system, or
- certificate of acquisition of qualifications to practice the profession of sworn translator issued by the Minister of Justice
- Other documents confirming the qualifications held;
- Consent to the processing of personal data
- Information clause for job applicants (GDPR) List of all documents submitted by the candidate in the offer.
All submitted documents written in a language other than Polish must be translated into Polish by a sworn translator.
Applications for the competition must be submitted by 18.08.2021 to the following address:
Department of Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices, Lodz University of Technology
Wolczanska Str. 211/215 (building B9, first floor, room 116) 90-924 Lodz in an envelope with the note " Competition assistant K23",
or send to the e-mail address: email@example.com with " Competition assistant K23 " in the subject line. The required documents must be attached in PDF format.
Documents delivered after the deadline (the date of delivery to the Department of Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices counts) will not be considered.
Selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
After the end of the competition procedure, the remaining candidates may collect the submitted offers within 1 month. After this date, all offers are subject to protocol destruction.
The Department of Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices does not send applicants back documents.
The university does not provide housing.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy