At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Senior US Tax Analyst to join out Global Shared Services in Łódź.
- Coordination of US Indirect Tax Compliance from the local unit in the USA for more than 20 states
- Coordination of Canada Indirect Tax Compliance for Quebec province and the Canadian Revenue Agency including commission calculation
- Coordination of US Abandoned Property Taxes
- Handle 1099 forms for miscellaneous income for United States for more than 400 vendors
- Ongoing verification and accounting of purchasing documents as control of tax material group on SAP for purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Preparing tax adjusting journal entries, reconcile GL accounts, accounts analysis to support reporting. Work closely with AP, GL, Treasury and Procurement. Support formal external/ internal audits, and refund claims.
Detailed analysis of vendor transactions (accounts payable) for creating sales and use tax reports.
- Make decisions for taxability determination; sales tax calculations; tax exceptions rules. Timely and efficient preparation and filing of tax returns with US state taxing authorities.
- Ensure that all payments are released timely and accurately
- Stabilization/ monitoring process after new system implementation (SAP) to ensure KPI
- Develop strong relationship as a Partner with the US Business
- Work within deadlines
- Focus on improvements; run projects to improve the reporting process
- Manage problems/issues/escalations that can arise, and resolve the problems
- 1 - 3 years US Sales Tax or VAT accounting and Tax reporting experience
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Understanding of US Sales tax legislation
- Fluent English
- SAP, other ERP systems
- Advanced Excel
- Sales tax or VAT Accountant , Member of projects
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care
- My Benefit platform
- Lunch subsidy
- Working from Home Benefits
- Languages assistance program
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team
- Personal trainer
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV, w którym znajdziesz gotowe szablony
do uzupełnienia, wskazówki oraz przykłady. Stwórz swoje CV teraz.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy