- 2 - 3 years of experience in providing professional accounting services
- university degree, preferably in Accounting / Finance or Economics
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish
- excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- experience in Polish tax compliance with particular emphasis on VAT
- knowledge of Polish GAAP and preferably also IFRS
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish (required)
- problem solving skills
- ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- great communication and presentation skills
- experience in international environment / projects will be a plus
- act as a member of an engagement team, supervising work of junior staff
- verificate and input of data into the accounting system, preparation of data for detailed tax analysis, participation in preparing of statutory and tax reporting comprising financial statements, management reports, tax returns and tax information, etc.
- identify potential risks of business transactions from the statutory and tax compliance perspective
- work with engaged experts, who will support your personal and professional development, in one of the largest consulting companies in the world
- an extensive development offer, based on your strengths, career coaching and mentoring, as well as a wide range of training sessions and workshops, including access to intelligent learning & development platform
- possibility of co-financing examinations and studies to raise qualifications
- attractive benefits package; MyBenefit, Multisport card, Private medical care, Employee referral program, Life Insurance and much more
Deloitte's Business Process Solutions team specializes in offering complex assistance to clients who outsource their accounting, tax, payroll and HR administration functions. Our team is constantly growing all over Poland (Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow, Szczecin, Lodz). We have new clients and new projects already planned, so do not hesitate and increase our team! New knowledge and great experience guaranteed!About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Użyj naszego kreatora CV i otrzymaj oferty pracy dopasowane do Twojego doświadczenia.
Pomagamy znaleźć wymarzoną pracę
Szukasz pracy? Znajdź pasującą ofertę i aplikuj!Przejdź do ofert pracy